Many people prefer to stay independent in their own home, close to the people and places they know and trust. Our extensive range of home care services are designed to meet your needs to help you enjoy living in your home longer.
We can help you with
Assistance with personal activities such as bathing, showering, toileting, dressing, mobility and communication.
Assistance with housekeeping, washing, cooking and garden maintenance.
Assistance to support your social interests and wellness needs like catching up with friends, shopping trips, bus excursions or fitness activities.
Nutrition, hydration, meal preparation and diet
Assistance with feeding, using eating utensils and preparing meals, including special diets for health, religious, cultural or other reasons.
Assistance in using continence aids and appliances such as disposable pads and absorbent aids, commode chairs, bedpans and urinals, catheter and urinary drainage appliances, and enemas.
Nursing, allied health and therapy services
Including speech therapy, podiatry, occupational or physiotherapy services and other clinical services such as hearing and vision services.
Assistance with organising scripts through the client preferred pharmacy and administering any medication. We can also arrange a registered nurse to visit you.
Transport and personal assistance
Assistance with shopping, visiting health practitioners and attending social activities.
Management of skin integrity
Assistance with bandages, dressings and skin emollients.
Including equipment and modifications to your home to help you be safe and independent.
Why choose us?We only charge a single Package Management Fee to deliver your home care services. This includes:
- Your personal Case Manager who will assist you
- An initial assessment to identify your unique needs
- Setting clear goals to help you live the life you want
- A personalised plan that meets your needs
- The development and ongoing monitoring of your budget
- Coordination of all services so you don’t have the hassle or worry
- Six monthly reviews (and additional reviews if your needs change)
- A fortnightly invoice and monthly statement so you can keep track of your budget
What will it cost?
Download our full price list here: Home Care Price List
We are here to help
Speak to your friendly Home Care assistant by phone or email here